Saturday, March 12, 2011

Latest tattoos Features


Latest Tattoos:


photo

This is my new tattoo. Why the cricket? Well let me tell you: I woke up on the morning of my birthday with a cricket in my bed -- to the Chinese, this is incredibly good luck, but the meaning goes a bit deeper than that:

Hello Gun Tattoos:

rihanna-tattoo-guns-barbados-s
Guns are about power and control through violence and threats of violence. Does Rihanna believe that tattooing two guns on her body is some outward show of inner strength? That message becomes hollow mek sport when the person wearing the gun tattoos is a victim of domestic violence who crawled back to her abuser.
rihanna-gun-tattoosAround the table at Barbados Free Press we really didn’t know what to think when we first saw these photos. Shona said “The poor thing is in trouble” while all Robert could muster was a sad “That makes me sick to my heart for the girl.”
According to Huffington Post, the guns on the shoulders are where Rihanna really wanted them, but she ended up putting them under her arms on each side. The ones on her shoulders were drawings prior to the actual cutting of the underarm guns.


No comments:

Post a Comment