Friday, March 18, 2011

latest randy orton tattoos features

latest randy orton tattoos
latest randy orton tattoos





















Randy Orton's Tattoos
I think people who get tattoos should be ready, because they're forever



Well, Randy sure had tons of tattoos on his back, personally i like Randy's tattoos especially back of it. It evolved from a simple group of letters into something much more elaborate.

Randy claimed that: "I had a tattoo on my left arm that read 'USMC' for United States Marine Corps. When I got my bad conduct discharge and got sent home I got rid of the tattoo by getting it covered up," he said. "It was covered up once in San Diego while I was still in the Marines and they did an awful job so I had to go to another guy - the guy who eventually did work on my shoulder - and have him fix it for me."



According to WWE, Orton had his back piece done while he was training in Ohio Valley Wrestling. "The thing is, I was wrestling all the time and it had no time to heal, so it became this big, bloody scab," he said. "It was horrible; every two weeks I'd go in to have it retouched because I kept ruining it." Source WWE
randy orton tattoo randy orton tattoo randy orton tattoo randy orton tattoo

randy orton tattoo randy orton tattoo randy orton tattoo randy orton tattoo

Posted: in Randy Orton Family, Randy Orton Pictures

Posted: in Randy Orton Family, Randy Orton Pictures

RandyOrton-Tattoos-1-1.png

RandyOrton-Tattoos-1-1.png

Randy Orton Tattoos

Randy Orton Tattoos

randy orton tattoos

randy orton tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment