Saturday, February 26, 2011

Latest Tattoo Trend Features


Latest Tattoo Trend:
Tattooing has been used throughout history for many different purposes and has strong roots in many cultures. Recently there has been a surge in the popularity of tattooing in Europe and the USA, mainly as a form of self expression. These modern tattoos take their artistic influences from many places. I find the Japanese style of tattooing to be particularly beautiful. We are talking serious art here folks, fantastic isn’t it?
tattoo01tattoo02
Please excuse my heavy use of pictures in this blog but I know you are finding it just as fascinating as I am.
Tattoo03  tattoo04
I would include this picture that I find absolutely hilarious, especially in the light of Google’s recent behaviour with the Blogger platform. See Randa’s blog: Google is getting to big for it’s britches. I suppose if you are going to tattoo your favourite brand on to your body you had better hope that you are always going to like it!!!  (I think the font is a bit wrong too?)
google tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment