Saturday, February 26, 2011

Latest Baby Tattoos Features


According to my wife, I like shopping more than any man she knows. And I’d have to agree with her – although in my defense I love “shopping” and she loves “buying.” I could spend hours in a store just looking. If that’s not your cup of tea, here are some of my favorite online purveyors of goods that should cut down your gift list in no time:
Zulily – The wife tells me that I should own stock in this company. I am mildly addicted to it. Every day they post a new assortment of items from a variety of companies. The deals usually have a shelf life of a few days although the cutest stuff can get snapped up in minutes. It’s a great place to find designer baby clothes and toys at a fraction of the retail price – every once in the while a infant outfit will sneak through. You do have to register, but it’s worth it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment